Thursday, March 19, 2015

Smudgy Antics - Dreams Post

I recently went to Phoenix for a get away with some friends and now find myself playing catch up once again.
This post is for a Smudgy Antics post that was done on March 11th.

The inspiration for this page was inspired by Edgar Allan Poe and a challenge that was based off one of his works.

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore has month long challenges.  I will be entering this into Quest #42 - Dream On.

I have used both digital paper and stamps on this page.  The main image is from the digital set called Death Cab.  The digital papers on the background are from Poe Boy and Vintage Grunge.  Stamps are a set from the Rubber Club Past Offerings, Quoth The Raven.

Quote is from Edgar Allan Poe
"You are not wrong who deem
That my days have been a dream..."
NO FLASH

FLASH

4 comments:

  1. The photo with flash is better for me, but both are clear and readable! Great work, Matney! Love how you used both digi and rubber stamps to create a great background for your "dream" quote. I have to check out that "Dream Cab" set! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation - I love that Death Cab set. Smashing background. Thank you for playing at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this soooo much! The quote and the death cab...eek! Thanks for playing with us at Quoth the Raven this month! Hope to see you back for April! ~Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Work Shoni, I hope your get away was fun. Thank you for playing along with us at QTR xx

    ReplyDelete